As a Customer Service Advisor, you will:
• Facilitating inbound and outbound calls relating to requests for information
• Providing the very best customer experience – confidently answering inbound calls to talk them through the mailing and the consequences for the customer.
• Answering a high volume of calls while taking the time to build rapport and answer questions.
• Identifying complaints and logging them accordingly for further investigation.
• Achieving your own personal goals, while helping us meet our team performance goals.
To be a successful Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
• Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
• Strong ability with Word and Excel.
• Extremely professional, well presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
• This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has some administration/telephony experience but is looking for a new career.
• Must be able to travel to Barnwood for this role.
• Required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.
• Required to undertake a full credit check report.
In return, a Customer Service Advisor will receive a salary of £100 per day (circa £25,000 per annum) on a 6-month initial contract.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.