Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Team Leader
Make It Cheaper has been helping to put a smile on the face of British businesses since 2007 - and that’s something we continue to strive for every day. So how do we do it? In a nutshell, our service takes the hassle out of shopping around for better deals on electricity, gas, insurance, telecoms and water.
Our incredible people, coupled with the great service we provide, have made us the biggest (and best!) energy broker for SME’s in the UK which is why we are trusted by Go Compare, MoneySupermarket and uSwitch to look after their business customers.
Keeping our staff happy is also very important to us so we work hard to create an environment where development and progression is encouraged. We also know how to have fun. Annual trips away, regular massages in the office, parties and awards are just some of the things that keep our people smiling. There really is something for everyone here!
The Customer Service team is responsible for dealing with all business contracts and customer activity, ensuring a high quality customer journey. The members of the team pride themselves on putting a smile on the face of British businesses and are seeking a like-minded individual to join and help them with their mission.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with customers through dealing with all inbound queries and complaints. You will be dealing with SME and Commercial customers who use Make It Cheaper for their Energy, Insurance and Telecoms contracts; our customers are used to calling our Customer Service team to manage everything in one interaction. We are proud of taking away the pain of speaking to multiple suppliers and we celebrate whenever we’ve made life a little bit easier for a customer.
Reward and recognition are of paramount importance at Make It Cheaper. If you are truly customer-focused, perform well and develop your expertise in our product range, we’ll reward you with an 11% OTE pay rise after your first year. If you continue to perform well and develop further, we’ll add another 10% to your OTE at the end of your second year. If you succeed in your role and consistently hit your targets, you’ll also be eligible to win a place on our twice-yearly high performers trips to Europe.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answering/replying to customer calls and emails immediately
- Updating queries/complaints with high-quality (but concise) notes
- Hitting productivity targets such as inbound call volume and task closure
- Working towards customer-centric targets
- Managing your own workload
- Identifying ways to improve customer experience
- Meeting regulatory standards, including Data Protection and FCA guidelines
- Exceptional written English skills (this will be tested)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Prior experience in a customer service role (preferably a call or contact centre)
- Developed time-management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills (this will be tested)
- Energy industry experience is a bonus
- A true customer-centric attitude
- Driven, motivated and professional
- Confident, able to work well within a close team environment as well as working independently
- Articulate, resilient and tenacious
- Personable and conscientious
- Good positive attitude
- Accountable for individual tasks and targets
- Solid work ethic
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job