Page Personnel are delighted to be working with a very well-established organisation in recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor within their claims team, based on the edge of Eastleigh. The role is a full-time permanent position with an excellent training program and competitive salary.
Our client is a very well-established organisation in the Insurance industry based on the edge of Eastleigh looking for a new Customer Service Advisor. They offer an excellent training program for the position on offer, with continuous development a key focus.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your main responsibilities will be:
- Answering inbound calls from policy holders (approx. 20 per day) - talking and listening calmly to understand their needs. You will be able to put yourself in their shoes and be able to relate to their situation.
- Asking the customer questions to obtain relevant information that will assist you in processing their insurance claim.
- Taking full ownership for your customer to get the right outcome for them on that first call whenever possible.
To be successful in your application, you must be:
- First and foremost, a people person! You will love speaking to and engaging with customers on the phone and thrive working as part of a large, friendly team.
- Have had previous experience in a customer service related role. Knowledge of insurance products / financial services would be great, but more importantly you will be willing to learn.
- Always put yourself in your customer's shoes - Be empathetic towards our customers, understanding and supporting them through a difficult period, making their claim journey easy for them and building their loyalty.
- Be a good fact finder. You will ask the right questions, at the right time to get the customers claim processed in the most effective way, guiding them every step of the way through their claim journey.
- Be meticulous and detail orientated. Only through meticulously checking facts and asking questions will you be able to weigh up information and make accurate decisions about the claim.
If you are successful you should expect:
- Excellent training program.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- Opportunity to join an industry leading organisation.
- "CLAIMS" OR "INSURANCE" OR "SERVICE" OR "ADMIN"