Job title: Customer Service Centre Executive
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday
Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in mid & executive level roles within 'Customer Management'. This includes all management or analytical roles surrounding Contact Centres, Customer Experience & A.I.
We are proud to be working with a well-regarded, Award winning Automotive Financial Services company in their search for a Customer Services Executive in Slough.
Service excellence is critical in this high value environment and it requires a people focused approach, alongside a clear focus on delivery of Key Performance indicators.
Scope of the role:
The purpose of this role is to combine excellent Customer Service skills with strong communication skills, within our shared service centre, to deliver an effortless experience for our customers. Working in an environment where you will need to demonstrate the ability to multi-task a busy workload and work under pressure to achieve objectives and meet targets. Problem solving and building relationships are an important part of this role.
- Building and managing relationships effectively with customers, drivers, Suppliers and colleagues.
- Dealing with and resolving inbound enquiries and complaints by email and phone, using exceptional written and verbal communication skills to proactively deliver first time resolution.
- Supporting colleagues across the business with expertise skill and knowledge as required, ensuring the correct advice is given first time.
- Maintaining data by identifying and correcting as appropriate.
- Liaising with suppliers and colleagues to proactively resolve queries and complaints.
- Using systems and processes effectively to manage workload and ensure tasks are completed in line with business controls, company process and policy and adhere to UK legislation.
- Operate within a control framework, ensuring that comprehensive audit trails exist for all tasks undertaken.
- Developing your knowledge by fully understanding all products, services, processes and customer contracts.
- Contributing to assigned projects and initiatives.
- Assisting with the training of new team colleagues.
- Effectively contributing in team discussions and department meetings, and demonstrating support and understanding of change in the division.
- Keep up to date with Market conditions, industry knowledge and organisational changes.
- Someone who likes a target driven busy working environment, who is resilient, takes ownership of their work and is adaptable to change with a positive mindset.
- Demonstrate integrity and honesty in all business activity.
- Experience of working in a customer service, shared service centre or contact centre environment. Ability to listen to the customer to understand their needs.
- Strong administration, preparations, planning and organisational skills.
- Demonstrate a professional, positive and flexible approach at all times.
- Excellent customer service skills, strong written and verbal skills, well developed analytical thinking skills and numerate. Fluent in business English language.
- Commercially aware with a good understanding of the contract hire business and key profit levers.
- Experience of working in a target-driven, fast paced and challenging environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to take initiative and make decisions as required.
- A competitive salary of £23’000
- Annual bonus scheme after probationary period
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- On-site parking
- Flexible benefits scheme including holiday purchase and gym membership
How to apply:
To be considered for this opportunity or for more information, you will need to email an updated CV quoting job reference '10627-NF'
We do endeavour to respond to as many applications as possible, however due to the high volume of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise each individual unsuccessful applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Experience
- Customer Services
- Target driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job