Customer Service Advisor
Are you seeking a Customer Service opportunity? Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team. In return you will be placed within a growing business offering employee benefits and career progression.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Efficient customer service responding to telephone and email queries
- Resolving complaints effectively
- Minimising all lost revenues and costs against company target
- To uphold and implement Terms and Conditions
- Identify trends on complaint feedback
- To maintain correct customer information on in house systems
- Communicate effectively with internal departments to resolve customer complaints
- Assist customers on Live Help
Skills and experience required for this role:
- GCSE in Maths and English
- 1 year experience in customer complaint handling essential
- Able to work in a time pressure environment
- Professional, flexible in approach and confident
- Team player
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- High computer literacy
- Able to pick up new systems/processes quickly
- Great attention to detail
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job