Customer Service Advisor
An exciting and fast-paced role has arisen with my client, working within a friendly and dynamic environment! This is an excellent opportunity for recent school leavers or recent graduates who would like to build a career within Customer Services!
- Responding promptly to service needs of customers
- Understanding individual customer circumstances and requirements and delivering appropriate solutions
- Present a positive personal image to customers and clients
- Communicate information in a responsible, effective and timely manner
- Identify and contribute to your own personal development needs
- Constantly adhere to the department’s policies and procedures
- Contribute to overall team spirit and help create a positive working environment for all members of the team
- General administration/updating the internal CRM system
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to delivering an outstanding level of customer service
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Five GCSE’s grade C or above, including English and Maths are essential
- A full UK driving licence is essential
- It would be beneficial if you have either worked/work within the motor trade or have had/have experience in dealing with motor claims
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to JESSICA @ i2i Recruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Motor Claims
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job