Do you want to be part of company going through an exciting period of growth and change?
Do you enjoy interacting with customers on a daily basis?
Who you’ll be joining?
Our client is looking for candidates with customer service experience to join their growing contact centre team. In this role you will be the first point of contact for all incoming customer enquiries to the business via phone, email and social media.
This business has a friendly, warm culture and has the high staff retention rates to support this. We consistently receive positive feedback from new employees who all state that the managers and other team members were welcoming and supportive right from day one!
Member Services Advisor - Job Overview
As a Member Services Advisor you will be responsible for gathering key information from incoming customer enquiries which will allow you to identify the relevant department to pass their enquiry on to.
Duties will include;
- Handling incoming enquiries and complaints from customers via phone, email and social media
- Ensuring accurate and detailed information from all customer enquiries and complaints is recorded on the internal database
- Where required, assessing information provided by customers to determine if their complaint requires further escalation
- Escalating customer enquiries and complaints to the relevant internal departments as required
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service to all customers
Member Services Advisor - Skills and Experience Required
- Previous customer service experience, ideally within a contact centre environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
Member Services Advisor - Benefits Offered
- Salary up to £20,000 (dependent on experience)
- Shifts between 08.00 - 20.00 (Monday to Friday) - 35 hour week maximum
- Saturday shift 09.00 - 13.00 (on rotation - included in 35 hour week)
- Access to accredited City and Guilds qualifications
- 21 days holiday per year + bank holidays (rising to 26 for every year of service)
- Excellent progression and development opportunities within the business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job