This opportunity is a truly exciting role for someone who is looking to further their career, working within a friendly and hardworking team.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will have excellent customer service skills, a polite telephone manner and have experience working within a customer service environment. You must be confident, highly organised and be used to working in a fast pace working environment. Ideally you will be PC Literate and have knowledge in Microsoft packages.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
* Resolve and answer customer queries via phone and email.
* Ensure customers are kept up to date with the progress or orders and queries.
* Provide reporting on email volume.
* Ensure customer service information on all websites is kept up to date, maintained and accurate.
* Book in orders for daily courier collections.
* Assist with other duties relating to the business.
This is a permanent position and the salary being offered is £16,250 - £19,000 depending on experience. The hours of work Monday - Friday 09:00-17:30.
* Lunch/Breakfast provided
* Relaxed, fun working environment
* Free onsite parking
* Tuck Shop
* Pension Scheme
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you want to join part of a rapidly expanding company please apply now
or call Katie in the Southampton Branch of Berry Recruitment for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job