Customer Service Advisor - Immediate start
Temp to Perm position
£8 per hour + holiday pay
North West London
40 hours per work
Our client is looking for a number of individuals to join their growing call centre team in North West London. They are looking for individuals that have previous inbound call centre experience or helpline call expereince before, excellent customer services and telephone manner. They are seeking individuals that are looking to build a career within a company and available to work full-time on-going.
- Answering inbound
- Dealing with all customer enquiries.
- Managing and logging all information onto in-house systems.
- Working on a number of different campaigns throughout the year.
- Making efficient time calls and giving all relevant information to customers as required.
- Must have previous call centre experience or helpline experience.
- Customer service experience of any kind would be beneficial.
- Able to work 40 hours per week on a rota Monday - Sunday (5 out of 7).
- Flexible to work 8 hours within the hours of 7am - 10pm.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Efficient time-keeping.
- Temp to perm position.
- Weekly pay for the first 8 weeks.
- Strong career prospects with opportunities to grow within the company - 75% of their current floor management and support staff, have been developed internally.
- Working with a number of unique campaigns that will expand your experience.
- Immediate start for successful candidates.
- Bonus after completing 2 month probation.
- Overtime available in season (Dependant on volume of calls)
Our client is looking to get individuals in as quickly as possible. If this is the position for you, please send your CV over as quickly as possible.
Extraman is working on behalf of their client and will only respond to suitable applicants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job