The role of Customer Services Advisor offers an opportunity to work in a customer service environment as part of a great team. You will be at the heart of the action, and working in a fast paced environment.
You will have the opportunity to progress and grow in your career, learning new skills and expanding on current skills.
You will need great customer service skills, a keen eye for detail, sound IT skills and adaptability, so if this sounds like you then read on.
What you'll be doing
- Providing a consistently high level of customer service through Front of House Services in line with business agreed SLAs
- Ensuring all room services are managed including set up, daily checks, restocking and fault investigation of rooms and equipment (both IT and non-IT) to support business and customers needs, including recording and escalating issues as required
- Providing a Concierge service to all staff and visitors, acting as the point of reference for the Front of House services
- Manage taxi bookings and courier services
- Information services
- Support & assist IT/ AV services for meeting rooms
- Coordinate car parking bookings in line with car park policy
- Handle visitor requests for taxis and travel arrangements
- Handle visitor luggage and support event activities
- Managing the internal and external postal system, ensuring prompt delivery and collection of mail throughout the building
- Maintain strict control and tracking of script materials whilst they are within our building
- Ensure help-desk calls and general building works are prioritised and proactively managed to ensure minimum downtime, including carrying out work in a safe and effective manner, while complying with Group policies and statutory requirements
- Liaise and work with management on projects to ensure office furniture moves carried out efficiently to minimise business disruptions and costs, keeping storage areas clean and correctly stocked up at all times.
- Supervise and collaborate with external contractors as required, ensuring all relevant information and work permits are checked, inductions are completed and correct paperwork is completed in line with Group Policies and statutory requirements before being handed over to the Premises Administration Team
- Where necessary, or requested by management, assist with security matters particularly in regard to front desk cover, visitor greeting and management throughout the day ensuring compliance with the Group's Security Policy.
- Assist with the management and co-ordination of any emergency responses as required
- Ensure compliance with all Group's policies and procedures and legislative requirement, including but not limited to, Health and Safety, Fire, Chaperoning, Contractor Management, Food Hygiene, Security, and Uniform Policies.
What we're looking for
The successful candidate will have a 'can do' attitude; committed and motivated to provide 100% customer satisfaction. They will have confidence in their approach to tasks and will take full pride in their personal appearance.
The successful candidate will need:
IT Skills - Microsoft Office/Internet
High Attention to detail
Experience working in a customer service, concierge or support service environment
Central location in Cambridge easy access to railway station
Free drinks vending machines
Opportunity temp-perm contract
36.5 hours working week over a 5/7 day rota core hours 8.30-500pm
£16,300 - £20,400 depending upon experience
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job