Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Morley, LS27
Pay Rate: £8.00ph after 12 weeks £9.23ph
Hours & Duration:
- Shift work 5 days over 7, including weekends.
- Full flexibility is required between 8am and 8pm.
- Ongoing, temporary role.
Are you passionate in providing excellent customer service?
Do you enjoy speaking to a wide variety of people and assisting with their queries?
Are you a people person?
I am looking for passionate Customer Service Advisors to join our client; a worldwide, leading retailer in Morley. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large team in their ever-growing Contact Centre to start immediately.
You will need to be available for interview immediately.
Your responsibilities as an Inbound Customer Service Advisor will be to deal with a multitude of different queries and tasks, such as:
- Handling complaints in a calm and professional manner
- Dealing with delivery issues and queries
- Logging comments from in store and assisting with any suggestions
- General telephone duties
- Being the first point of contact for any assistance with questions or comments.
- General administration tasks
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Advisor previous experience in customer service/office based role is essential as well as the following skills and attributes:
- A fantastic telephone manner
- You will be empathetic, calm and considerate
- You will have a can-do attitude and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- You are reliable, resilient and articulate.
- A flexible approach to work and a real team player
The successful candidate will be available to start immediately and can commit to a long term temporary role. You will be hard working, a team player and have a positive attitude.
Permanent opportunities may also be available at the end of this assignment.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job