Customer Service Advisor
Entry Level Opportunity!
My expanding client based in the heart of Cirencester is going through an exciting period of growth at the moment so is seeking new team members to join its fun and energetic team on a full time basis. My client is looking for enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for providing excellent customer service!
No previous experience is required as full training will be provided!
- Scheduling diaries of engineers
- Taking general enquiries and passing through to the relevant team member
- Responding to client queries
- Working with team members to ensure deadlines are met
- Client reports/updates
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date
- General office administration
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- Eager and motivated to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise daily duties
- Work well within a team
This role is very busy and fast paced and would suit someone looking to work in a varied position that involves strong customer service and administration. It is a great opportunity to join a young and dynamic team with opportunities for progression!
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Pippa at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Phone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job