Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £20,000 per annum + bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm (No weekends or bank holidays!)
About our Client
Our client is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. The company operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join our client, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
About the Customer Service Advisor:
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just moments’ walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
The Customer Service Advisor will provide an outstanding and consistent level of service to existing customers, responding to issues, queries and complaints on a first contact resolution.
The successful candidate will be confident communicating with customers, answering inbound calls promptly and responding to queries in a timely and efficient manner. As a part of the Customer Service department you will ensure that every communication is both a positive and professional experience.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will possess the following key skills:
- Previous Customer Service experience;
- Passionate about providing an excellent service with every customer interaction;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong IT skills and use of programs including Excel, Word and CRM systems;
- Personable and confident;
- Adaptable, proactive and self-motivated;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Driven to go the 'extra mile’;
- Tackles potential problems on own initiative;
- Communicates in an open, candid and consistent manner;
- Accuracy and attention to detail; and
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
This role is office based, and located at their Head Office in Whiteley
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, full training in our academy, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Free fruit in the office
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers.
Due to the high volume of applications, they are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Customer Service Advisor role then please apply now!