Customer Service Advisor 's
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisor’s for our Client based in Wigan. Trading since 1963, our Client remains one of the largest independent wholesalers of Power Tools and Accessories in the UK, meeting demand on both a local and national level. They deliver quality, competitively priced professional power tools to a wide range of resellers, whilst maintaining the highest levels of Customer Service. Their unrivalled knowledge and expertise, coupled with one of the UK’s most extensive stock ranges, have led to their ongoing success in the marketplace.
Due to recent growth and internal changes, this dynamic company are currently looking to expand their team and are currently seeking applicants for a Customer Service Advisor, working within a busy office environment at their Wigan Head Office.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities
The role of a Customer Service Advisor is key to generating trust in our Clients brand reputation. The successful candidate will become a key member and integral part of a knowledgeable and proactive team, dedicated to building and maintaining excellent Customer Service.
This exciting role also offers the successful candidate the chance to develop and expand on their skill base whilst concentrating on the ability to build sustainable relationships quickly and manage all types of customer queries and enquires, including potentially complex and difficult situations. By achieving this, the Customer Service Advisor will ensure that the customers experience an approachable and professional team, every time.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Resolution of all customer problems and complaints to maximize customer satisfaction in a calm, proactive and professional manner, with the ability to understand what is needed and take the next step as appropriate.
- Provision of accurate, valid and complete information to customers and management to ensure excellent customer service at all times
- Ability to, and thorough knowledge of how to, investigate issues, their causes and resolve those issues efficiently and effectively to provide excellent customer service
- Ensuring customer feedback is followed up and acted upon effectively and in a timely manner
- Ensuring this feedback is then acted upon internally, to minimise future mistakes and maximise improvements and opportunities
- Encourages and supports a consistent level of service internally and externally
- Escalating or de-escalating calls by communicating effectively at different levels according to the context of the call
- A thorough knowledge of all internal processes regarding warranty repairs, returns, delivery schedules and options
- Demonstration of a confident general knowledge of daily business operations
- Ability to establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Support and assist colleagues by providing guidance as appropriate
- Adherence to company rules and standards at all times
To be considered for this role, successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Requires a patient, empathetic and skilled person
- Possess an excellent standard of numeracy, literacy, and IT competency
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus with an ability to build productive business/professional relationships
- Excellent prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Conscientious and reliable with good attendance and timekeeping standards
- Ability to work unsupervised and with initiative and integrity
- Keen to learn and develop in the role and proactively developing their skills
- Self-motivated individual who would proactively look to undertake additional tasks and responsibilities where possible
- Demonstration of initiative and ability to contribute ideas
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to remain calm
- Salary negotiable from £15,600 up to £17,499 dependant on experience
- 20 days Annual Leave plus Bank holidays, rising with service to 23 per annum
- Employer contribution pension Scheme
- On site car parking
- 40 Hours per week - 8am -5pm Monday to Friday
If you have the relevant skills and experience we are looking for and are keen to develop your career in a friendly and dynamic organisation, please forward your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job