Customer Service Agent
Altrincham - Up to £18,000 - Plus Bonus
- To proactively nurture our existing customer relationships by providing an inspirational level of customer service on a day?to-day basis.
- To resolve all customer issues and complaints quickly and tenaciously and duly monitor, ensuring that the integrity of the relationship is maintained.
- Contribute to ensuring SLAs are met in the Personal Support Team for all customers.
- To ensure compliance processes are followed at all times.
Working for a progressive payroll organisation,we're seeking passionate Customer Service Advisors to join our expanding team in Altrincham.
- Desire to learn new skills and to progress within the Company.
- To promote our culture by demonstrating the cultural values of the team - Personal Service.
- Advocates of the brand - "market leaders". "Champions of The Self Employed".
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job