Responsibilities and duties of this position include:
* Operative effectively with in call centre environment
* Receive inbound calls from new and existing customers
* Provide a warm and friendly point of contact
* Build an instant rapport with customers
* Understand the nature of the enquiry
* Provide excellent customer service
* Accurate record keeping and data entry
Essential Skills & Experience
* Working within a customer Service environment
* Ability to work to targets
* I.T literate and competent
* Maintaining high standards of professionalism
* Presenting a friendly & polite manner
* Consistent delivery of quality & attention to detail
* Enthusiasm for customer service & satisfaction
Our client opening hours are 8am-8pm Monday to Sunday therefore full flexibility is required round these hours. You will be working full time on a flexible shift pattern.
For more information or to arrange an interview contact us today.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job