Exciting NEW opportunity for someone who provides excellent customer service!
Reed Business Support is once again representing one of East Lancashire’s leading suppliers in finding a Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team.
Working as part of a small team to deliver excellent customer service to customers, provide information on bespoke products and provide valuable support to our team of Account Managers.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who can maintain a positive and calm outlook whilst working under pressure. You’ll have a desire to provide exceptional customer service and have strong attention to detail.
What the job involves:
• Answering incoming calls from a variety of channels
• Handling enquiries via phone and email, advising customers on bespoke products, resolving problems
• Orders – pricing and processing
• Arranging samples
• Supporting Account Managers
• General office administration
What we're looking for:
• Previous experience in a complex customer services role
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and multi-task
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Good IT skills – Word, Excel
Working for a leading supplier comes with many benefits such as:
• Salary: £16,500 to £17,500 depending on experience
• 33 days holiday including bank holidays
• Working hours, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, (during busy periods hours are extended between 8am and 6pm with weekend working)
• Free onsite parking
• Company pension
• Discount on company products
This company is very staff focused and their staff happiness is paramount so if you want to work for a company that really care about stability and progression REPLY NOW with your up to date CV attached or call Victoria O’Connor on 01772 200843 for more information. We’re open Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm and the best time to call is before 9.30am or after 12pm.
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job