SF Group are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to work for a Customer Service Advisor.
As the Customer Service Advisor your position is to pursue the company's corporate goals by actively responding to customer requests and needs. To liaise, co-operate and communicate with other appropriate departments to ensure customer's requirements are met.
Also as the Customer Service Advisor you will contact existing customers either at the request of the Customer Services Manager or to an agreed schedule to ensure we maintain existing business, and also that we develop and gain more growth from existing accounts.
As the Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Handle and develop existing accounts nominated by the Customer Services Manager
- Visit existing customers, once fully trained in all aspects of our product ranges
- Deal effectively with customer correspondence, telephone calls or any other means of communication in relation to sales enquiries, sales orders and queries
- Complete all necessary documents, in accordance with office procedures in order to expedite orders, enquiries or queries
- Maintain an efficient filing system, in accordance with office procedures
- To be aware of delivery expectations and keep customers informed in the event of a delay
- Progress chase any outstanding items, including proofs, samples delivery schedules, etc.
- Prepare and present quotations to customers. To follow up as necessary
- Contact existing customers on a time schedule as mutually agreed with the customer
- Communicate with work colleagues, irrespective of discipline or function to agree daily, weekly and monthly priorities
- Ensure the Customer Services Manager is kept fully informed of sales activities
- Carry out any reasonable administrative duties and any other duties which maybe required from time to time
- Prepare at request weekly/monthly customer data (i.e. Delivery performance/order patterns/stock holding patterns, etc.)
In return you will be offered an attractive salary of up to £18,000 and work office hours Monday - Friday.