This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation based in Leeds, they are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
This is a varied role where you will respond to customer queries via email and telephone, therefore excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
If you have experience of working in a customer service role in a financial services environment and are looking to join a business that will help you develop your career through study this is the role for you.
Also this is working normal office hours with no weekend work involved.
Duties will include:
- Answer enquiries from investors and their representatives, whether received by telephone or e-mail
- At all times, ensure all identity verification checks are carried out in line with departmental procedures
- Seek to provide the broadest range of information with regard to the investor’s holding, transactions undertaken, the funds in question, and the services being offered
- Meet required service standards, as defined by Key Performance Indicators (e.g. answer rates), quality monitoring forms, call answer rates, and quality monitoring
- Be professional and polite at all times
- Be familiar with procedures from all Retail Operations teams, as a means to provide excellent investor service. Endeavour to resolve queries at first point of contact
- Seek to understand procedures from related departments outside Retail Operations (including fund accounting, distributions, commissions) as a means to develop a wider view of the investor’s relationship with Fund Solutions
- Ensure appropriate records are kept – updating systems and arranging correspondence before taking the next call
- Refer issues to the appropriate staff member or team, where assistance is required to resolve the enquiry
- Escalate complaints or expressions of dissatisfaction to the relevant staff member where concerns can not be resolved
- Identify all applicable regulatory requirements and perform role in line with these responsibilities
- Provide information on request regarding the funds and changes that may impact them (including mergers, amalgamations, launches, wind ups etc.)
- Call filtering - Pass calls for other departments through to them when required
- Maintaining Web Services accounts
- With support from Management, take ownership of achieving your own training and competence standards
- Maintain own Professional competence
- Maintain awareness and understanding of the Investment Industry
- Each member of staff has responsibility to adhere to Fund Solutions’ policies and procedures. In particular to ensure operational controls are carried out in accordance with laid down procedures, to ensure the ongoing mitigation of business risk. In this regard regular training should be agreed with the departmental manager/team leader
- Previous experience of working within a Contact Centre or in a Customer Services role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to process and interpret complex information
- Works to a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to manage own workload
- Prioritisation of work
- Team work
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft Packages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job