Customer Service Advisor
Working on a rota basis you will provide a key role in the customer service of our client.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Inbound calls from clients requiring assistance
- Outbound calls to contractors
- Escalation of problems if applicable
- Customer focus, empathy and understanding
- Administrative tasks, ensuring systems are kept up to date
- Working within guidelines to ensure KPIs are achieved
Skills and Abilities:
- Communication, Customer service and relations
- Accuracy and attention to detail with problem solving abilities
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and multitask
- A very good working knowledge of software packages including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet targets which are set
- Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service
- Understanding of internal and external environments and their impact on work
- Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent
- One years' experience in a similar role
Rolling rota between 6.30am and 8.30pm. Rota available on application.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job