Come and join our expanding team of experts at Impact Call Centre Ltd. We're a fun, friendly, professional and diverse business providing call centre services for businesses across the globe (don't worry, we only need you to speak English!). We are located on the Romsey Industrial Estate, which is just a short walk from Romsey station.
Train journeys from Southampton Central take from as little as 11 minutes.
- Full Time and Part Time are available (please advise preference when applying in a simple cover letter)
- Full time hours can include one weekend day and some evening work up till 8pm.
- If you're coming from retail or hospitality, we encourage you to apply but please include a cover letter stating why you would like to work for us.
- Please make sure you can easily commute to Romsey before you apply. You can search for directions on google adding Impact Call Centre as your destination.
- As a brand ambassador for our clients you would support customers with diverse queries over the phone.
- Consistently exceed customer expectations by delivering a world class customer service experience - being knowledgeable and taking ownership to manage enquiries from investigation to resolution.
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by dealing with requests effectively and efficiently.
- Support other departments in line with business requirements.
- Take ownership of your personal development and performance.
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Effective communication - You can communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Can use listening and questioning techniques to make sure that they understand what is going on, can effectively transfer ideas and information.
- Customer focus - You can provide a high level of service to customers and have an active commitment to providing the best service.
- Work as part of a team - You can work co-operatively, making a positive and constructive contribution.
- Problem solving - You have the ability to gather relevant information to understand specific issues and events and use this to identify problems and draw logical conclusions.
- Resilience - You must shows reliability and resilience in difficult circumstances whilst remaining calm and confident, and respond sensibly and decisively as required.
- Must be confident and able to communicate effectively
- Have worked as part of a team, supported colleagues and promoted a positive team spirit
- Be approachable, friendly, positive, polite and tactful
- Basic keyboard skills essential
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free hot and cold drinks to your desk
- Staff canteen offering subsidised lunch/refreshments
- Free on-site parking
- 5 minute walk from Romsey train station
- Dress down Fridays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Subsidised staff entertainment
- Charity events throughout the year
- 29 days holiday raising to 33 days, based on service (including bank holidays)
- Full support and on-going training from our coaching and training teams
- Career progression - We actively promote from within, supporting staff to be our next team leaders, coaches and managers
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club
- Full time: Starting salary £17,243 per annum (£8.29) Grade 3 - plus up to £1,200 per annum call quality allowance
- Same rates of pay for under-25s
Successful applicants will be subject to a basic criminal record check.
Must speak English fluently and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Visit our website for more information, search: Impact Call Centre
- Keyboard Skills