Monday to Friday 9-5pm
Own transport essential due to location
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to be the first point of contact for customers. You will be managing inbound calls, providing details on accounts and advising and guiding customers to ensure they are buying the right products to meet their requirements.
The product range is extensive, and you will be required to pass on product knowledge to the customers. This role is fast paced and is full time. Hours of work are 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
• Manage all orders successfully in a timely manner, ensuring all customers’ needs are met
• Ensure all notes are up to date and recorded accurately
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Deliver all requirements to the highest service levels
• Take an early intervention approach to potential issues and work directly with colleagues to ensure swift prevention of issues
Key skills required:
• Excellent telephone skills, as well as clear written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to relay product expertise to external customers
• Work proactively, taking ownership and using own initiative
• Working well under pressure whilst remaining calm and professional
Please contact Michelle at Redwood Search for more information
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job