A new exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced KYC Analyst to work for one of the UK's leading Banks in their busy Office in Edinburgh - Citymark office. Our client is looking for an experienced Analyst to join the banks busy AML Support Team.
As an Analyst for the AML support Team you will be acting as a subject matter expert for all client due diligence for Commercial Banking Clients. You will be responsible for conducting due diligence on customers in line with regulatory standards and commitments to the FCA. As a subject matter expert, you will need to keep abreast of industry developments and initiative, sharing information across appropriate teams within the division.
- Completing specialised due diligence for Commercial Bank Clients
- Collaborating with the client Due Diligence teams on Financial Crime Policies and Procedures, sharing best practice and agreeing interpretation of standard requirements
- Responsible for explaining and supporting with due diligence requirements to both internal and external clients
- Acting as a liaison point for managing relationships within Commercial Banking, including collaborative working with AML partners
- Facilitating sanctions due diligence for clients
- Procedural, Specialist knowledge - strong technical knowledge of Anti Bribery, AML and sanctions and good technical knowledge of other financial crime areas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organised with good time management skills
- Experience with stakeholder management, able to influence others to achieve correct objectives
- Ability to work under pressure and apply logical thinking to problem solving
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and time frames
This position will be working Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm and is paying £11.91 per hour. Initially on a 6 month contract this role has potential to extend further and perm transitions will be reviewed.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- call centre
- help desk
- Customer service
- client services
- inbound customer service
- customer service specialist