We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to support our Solutions Team to provide excellent customer service support for the Aftersales and Solutions area of the business, based at our HQ in High Wycombe.
We are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors and windows. Established in 2002, we have grown rapidly, and have a manufacturing facility in North America.
Key Responsibilities - Solutions Customer Service Advisor
• Arrange surveys and technical site visits with our in-house solutions team
• Inform customers of new products, parts and any technical changes
• Log calls and customer information in our in-house database for monitoring purposes
• Follow up with customers on any queries and ensure their request is completed effectively
• Follow up and chase any incomplete site reports
• Maintain effective communication with the Solutions team, customers and end users
• Ensure Non Conformance Reports (NCR) are completed for all and any possible manufacturing related issues identified internally or on site
• Participate in team meetings
• Keep up to date with our product and service offering
• Perform administrative duties as required for daily operations
The Ideal Solutions Customer Service Advisor will:
• Be proficient in MS Office and Outlook
• Be flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
• Have excellent problem solving skills
• Be accurate with good attention to detail
• Be articulate and an excellent communicator
• Be professional and a good team worker
• Be proactive and willing to help with varied requests
Solutions Customer Service Advisor - Additional Requirements:
• Relevant previous experience in a similar role with an excellent telephone manner
• Relevant previous experience in and an understanding of the terminology used within the industry would be an advantage
• GCSE A-C (or equivalent)
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 (Depending on experience) + Benefits
Please apply online for this Customer Service Advisor role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Customer Service Assistant role and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job