Customer Service Advisor- based in Lytham, £16,000 - £19,000 (based upon experience)
Do you have a thorough understanding of Customer Services?
Do you want to work alongside a dedicated and successful team?
It will be your responsibility to provide exceptional levels of service and support to the VetPlus customers and field sales teams. You will ensure that the level of service is of the highest standard and develop excellent relationships with our customers, sales managers and internal personnel to establish, maintain and continually improve the high standards of Customer Service we provide.
- Working with other team members ensure there is coverage in the Department from 7am - 7pm daily
- Produce a monthly rota to ensure reception is manned at all times
- Receive and process product, literature and promotional items orders as per the relevant SOP
- Issue credit notes as required
- Place purchase orders as required
- Process all sponsorship requests as per the relevant SOP
- Manage VetsChoice stand order process
Sales Team Support
- Provide daily support to the field sales team
- Manage and implement the 'Lunch & Learn’ SOP process
- Manage the 'Preferred Partner Scheme’ and prepare quarterly rebate cheques in line with the SOP
- Update and maintain customer records/database for new and existing customers
- Manage all telephone and e-mail customer enquiries ensuring enquiries are dealt with promptly, efficiently and professionally
- Maintain the licensed products batch tracker spreadsheet
- Handle any product complaints and report these to the QC department
- Ensure all customer service actions are added to the relevant record on CRM
- Provide back order reports when required
- Provide cover for other departmental roles as and when required and in particular VetPlus International
- keep tidy, easily accessible files
- provide general office support as and when required e.g. answering the phone, covering reception, sending out mail shots, tidying and filing and supporting the UK team
- Previous working experience within a similar role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and good IT skills.
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
Apply online for immediate consideration.
- Customer Service
- Product Complaints
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job