Customer Service Advisor - Up to £8.66 per hour - paid weekly!
Crossflatts, Bingley - Temporary role
Our client, a large financial organisation, are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join the Operations team in Crossflatts. This an exciting opportunity for strong, customer focused candidates to gain employment with a growing organisation and make a career.
- Effectively handling customer calls and providing a second-to-none customer service
- Managing to work within agreed mandate levels and achieve performance goals
- Using effective questioning techniques to learn about each customers unique needs, as well as assessing their current financial situation
- Going through customers income and expenditure
- Finding a long term solution for customers in arrears with payments
- Providing information to the customer that is clear, concise and adheres to regulatory frameworks and legal requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication with customers
- Ability to handle customer account queries
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to manage conflict with customers
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday-Friday: Shifts between 8am-8pm
Occasional weekends on a rota basis between 9am-4pm
Successful candidates need to be fully flexible
Up to £8.66 per hour
This role is temporary until November 2018 initially however there is potential to extend/secure a permanent contract. It's a fantastic way to get your foot in the door with a growing organisation!
** MUST be able to pass an in depth Credit Check and CRB Check **
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job