Whether you are currently working in Customer Services, Retail, Hospitality or have even just graduated - we are keen to discuss how this role can benefit you.
If you are looking to secure a long-term career opportunity working for a professional company that will allow you to develop then HRC Recruitment have a fantastic role available to you.
We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals looking to take up a permanent role as a Customer Service Advisor. This role will be based in Kilmarnock and boasts a supportive and energetic team to work with.
What duties can you expect?
- Handle inbound and outbound telephone calls delivering the best possible outcome
- Consistently perform to meet set performance standards
- Build rapport with customers and colleagues encouraging regular contact
- Deliver agreeable action paths to create the right customer outcome
- Take complete ownership of calls resolving customer accounts
- Maintain high level of quality by working to company and regulatory requirements
- Recording information accurately on company systems
What do you have to bring to be considered?
- A positive and proactive mindset
- Strong customer focus
- Fantastic listening skills
- Empathetic manner
- A loyal work history
You will have a basic salary of £16,250 with room for advancement once in. This role comes with a monthly bonus scheme that will increase on top earnings!
You will be flexible between the hours of 8am-9pm Monday-Thursday, 8am-6pm Friday and 8am-2pm Saturday. You will be required to work every second Saturday.
If you are looking for a modern supportive environment, future career progression opportunity and to join a friendly and welcoming team then please apply below!
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job