CUSTOMER SERVICES ADVISOR 9 month FTC
About the role
The Customer Services Advisor will be part of RRP team providing customer support and handling inbound sales enquiries from online customers. Providing continuous feedback to the Research and Development team and internal departments to ensure that products are of the highest quality.
- Assist customers with a variety of queries via phone and email.
- Processing telephone orders.
- Product Support and managing customer accounts as well as handling complaints.
- Be fully aware of all initiatives that impact on consumers through regular contact with Brand Managers.
- Maintain the databases detailing all consumer enquiries relating to quality complaints.
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience
- Experience of dealing with customer queries and issues
- Administration experience
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A well organised individual who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team environment
Please note this role is on a 9 month fixed term contract!
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.