Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Advisor (Claims)
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Home Insurance
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: Between £17,000 and £20,000 starting salary
We are looking for a new team of Inbound Customer Claim advisors to take calls from home insurance customers.
This is a permanent role with a lot of room for progression and the ideal candidate would be looking to build a career within the insurance industry.
- Dealing with calls from customers who are making a first notification of loss
- Taking claim from initial notification right through to settlement stage
- Speaking to customers answering any queries or issues regarding the claim
- Being confident when negotiating, controlling costs and mitigating losses
- Meeting set targets and KPI's
- Recording information on the company database and updating the in-house system accordingly.
- Assessing claims to avoid fraudulent cases
Hours of work:
- Full-time hours, shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday
- Weekend shifts on a roster
- Working for a well-known a reputable company with plenty of progression opportunities
- A department that prides itself on internal promotions and providing a clear career path
- Contributory pension
- 25% company discount and various high street discounts
- Training and development programs
- 25days holiday PLUS bank holidays
Have you got the following experience or skills?
- Experience in a customer service department taking high volume inbound calls
- Experience working towards set targets and KPI's
- Must be a strong and confident negotiator
- Maths and English GCSE - Grace C or above
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working within insurance is desired but not essential
- You must have no unspent criminal convictions
- You must be able to supply references for the last 3 years
Please apply online now or contact Isabel at Search on(0161) (835) (8348)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job