Customer Service Advisor (Finance and Banking)
£19,000 plus £7,000 Bonus and Employee Benefits
Our client a growing and successful Finance and Banking Business is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join a growing team in Macclesfield. Immediate starts available with excellent training.
The main purpose of this role is:
- To identify customer needs.
- Dealing with existing customer enquires.
- To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with FCA
- Discussing and advising on Financial, banking products
- To maximize business opportunity development potential
- To progress within company structure
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Company, the FCA and other regulatory organisations
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Explain services and products to customers and analyse customer suitability for products
- Prepare and process applications
- Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date always
- Maintain an efficient and organised branch filing system
- Actively work collection routes and collect overdue payments over the telephone and in person
- Conduct ongoing business development
- To develop detailed knowledge of both financial products and company's standard procedures
The suitable candidate must have previous Banking, Insurance, Claims, Financial, Loans, Credit Card, Customer Service in a Financial Services with a background ideally in discussing Finance products to customers.
Due to high volume response only, suitable candidates will be contacted.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job