Customer Service Consultant
Based in Wakefield
Hourly rate: £8.79
Temp to Perm (12 month contract)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest building society's as a Customer Service Consultant based in their Northampton site. The client pride themselves on delivering the best products and services for their customers in order to help them with all of their financial needs.
- Handling inbound calls from existing customers, you will provide a high level of customer service through out ensuring you build a rapport - infusing truth and empathy.
- Calls will be from customers looking for support and guidance in order to assist them with managing their finances.
- It is paramount that the customer is put first and that the call leaves them in a positive place for the future.
- Discussing additional products and services to those that would benefit from them.
- Updating and maintaining the inhouse system.
- Following company processes and procedures.
- Full training is provided and on hand support throughout.
- Working 35 hours a week
- Based alongside an existing team in Wakefield.
- Previous customer service is required, we are open to backgrounds but candidates from a finance, banking or call centre environment will be highly desired.
- Candidates need to be comfortable taking ownership of each call and confident making decisions.
- Must have a passion for delivering a high level of customer service.
- Must be a comfortable and confident communicator both verbal and written.
- You need willingness to learn, the client will provide full training and support it is important that you take this training and use it effectively.
- Must be computer literate.
- Need strong attention to detail.
Due to the financial nature of this role, candidates must be comfortable to undergo a full financial and background check. All offers of employment would be subject to satisfactory checks and references.
£8.79 per hour
Full training is provided
Car parking onsite
Access to onsite facilities including a gym, hairdressers, canteen, coffee shops and restaurants
12 week rota
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job