Our client have an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join the team based in Magna Park . Working on a full time, permanent basis the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £14,000 - £18,000 per annum + bonus.
My client are a young, fast-growing and dynamic specialist lending company who have already established themselves as a leader in their sector. This success means we are now looking to appoint motivated and ambitious Customer Service Advisor’s , to support the continued growth of our business.
Customer Service Advisor Job Purpose
To make and receive calls to customers in our growing retail business to help offer advice and support on their accounts
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor include:
- Make and receive telephone calls in order to provide customers with a fit for purpose solution.
- Undertake a thorough fact find and capacity check through questioning to identify the most suitable product for the client circumstances and transfer the customer to the appropriate financial solutions provider.
- Use product knowledge to assist in the placing of a suitable option for the customer.
- Utilise Call Credit and Land Registry to check customer’s financial situation and property commitments.
- Explores opportunities for self-development in order to achieve and maintain competent status.
Required skills and experience of the Customer Service Advisor includes:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office applications
Click ‘Apply’ today for the Customer Service Advisor and don’t miss out on this opportunity!