Client Service Advisors (x2)
Houghton Regis, Beds
£20,000 to 25,000 pa plus 25 days holidays, excellent Pension and Healthcare, Childcare vouchers, Enhanced maternity pay, Loyalty rewards, Learning and development opportunities
My client is a regulatory body looking for Client Service Advisors to join their UK and Global teams.
You will work as part of a team providing technical, administration and customer services to support all key clients prior to and for the duration of their certification and accreditation process.
This role will manage client relationships within the different sectors, providing technical advice, technical review of audit reports, making the decision on certification and issue of certificates whilst maintaining the client database and being the first point of contact for global and UK Auditors and clients.
Main tasks include:
- Dealing with complex and technical issues and queries from global and UK clients,Database management and update of records
- Full contract review and dealing with any changes to the client information
- Technical review of audit reports
- Making decision about whether a client passes certification and issuing of their certificates
- Providing excellent customer service to support and develop the client base.
Operational Delivery - Organise and drive the day to day management of your clients ensuring requirements are met.
Client Engagement - Complete annual reviews for clients including face to face meetings to ensure accurate client management, encouraging feedback to form a basis for areas of development
Customer Service - Ensure a first class customer service is delivered at all times, this will be measured through customer feedback, attrition levels and retention
Technical Decision Making & Compliance - Technically reviewing client audit reports and performing contract reviews. Ensure compliance with relevant accreditation criteria and participating in internal and external audits as required
Research & Scheme Development - Researching policy and legislative developments and preparing briefing notes as appropriate.
Time Management - Planning own workload to ensure priority tasks completed to agreed deadlines and objectives.
Support - To undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competence as required from time to time
In order to be successful in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and experience;:
- Possess excellent customer services experience where you have dealt with complex/technical queries
- Interested in or prior expereince of Management System certification (eg: ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 etc)
- Communication and interpersonal skills to allow effective communication verbally and in writing at all levels within an organisation.
- The ability to make decisions, prioritise workload, apply initiative and work under pressure, whilst having a proactive approach.
- Competence to manage own workload to fit in with client/agent time-frames and deadlines, whilst working within a team environment .
- The ability to understand information of a technical nature.
- The ability to research and analyse information, demonstrating attention to detail.
- Methodical, proactive and keen to learn and develop your skills is highly advantageous
You will work in a professional yet lively and sociable environment where you will be given developmental opportunities and career progression. This is a lovely company who support the work/life balance and can offer a very rewarding long term career for the right person.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.,
- Client Account ExecutiveAccount ManagementClient Account managerQuery resolutionCustomer ServicesClient services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job