Are you interested in joining an award winning company with plenty of opportunities for personal development and lots of fun along the way?
Our Case Managers liaise with our customers and the mortgage lenders to ensure a smooth transition from mortgage application to formal mortgage offer.
Based in our Bath office you will join a busy and lively team of case managers whose role is to support our advisors and ensure our customers get the best service possible. You will receive full training and support and access to a structured career development pathway.
The position requires the following skills and experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems including word and excel
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and someone who actively contributes to the team spirit
- Effective negotiator both within L&C and with our external partners
- Self motivation and accuracy is essential for this role
- Strong work ethic
We are looking for 10 people to start in January - Apply now to talk to us in more detail about the role and book your interview!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job