Customer Service Advisor - Warrington - £18k
Our client and extremely successful company within their sector are now recruiting Customer Service Advisors to join their massively expanding team based in Warrington.
The successful candidate for Customer Service Advisor will possess the following:
- Have previous call centre experience
- Be committed team player who will go that extra mile for the team and customers
- Have highly organized approach with the ability to balance priorities
- Be friendly and outgoing individual who genuinely enjoys dealing with people
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Have extremely positive and proactive approach to work with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Have an excellent telephone manner. This is essential for the role as is a passion for doing a good job and providing excellent service to customers
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities and Duties
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be dealing with inbound and outbound customer service calls and e-mails, ensuring the service you provide is aligned with the company’s high standards.
Your main focus as a Customer Service Advisor will be to maximise first call resolution and ensuring calls and e-mails are responded to effectively and within the agreed service levels.
What are the benefits of being a Customer Service Advisor?
- Fantastic benefits package
- Free parking
- Make a difference to the company
- No two days are the same
- Career Progression
Salary - £18k per annum
Hours - Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am - 1pm.
If you are interested in becoming a Customer Service Advisor, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job