If you have a passion to deliver great customer care and service, step up to a challenge and enjoy a rewarding career then this is the Company for you.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with lots of patience and empathy to be able to provide our Customers with the best possible service.
ON GOING TEMPORARY CONTRACT
We are looking for people to work 37.5 hours per week. We require you to be fully flexible between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday Friday.
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU ARE FULLY FLEXIBLE BETWEEN THE ABOVE HOURS EVERY DAY MONDAY - SATURDAY. SOME DAYS YOU COULD BE REQUIRED TO WORK UP TO 10 HOURS. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THIS.
Pay rate is £7.50 per hour. Opportunity to earn bonus up to 5% of salary; this is reviewed by performance and if eligible paid in June and December
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- To be able to empathise with our callers, maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Take ownership of callers enquiries
- Ability to capture all personal information correctly.
- Adhere to client's internal procedures
- To ensure all key performance indicators are met
- To adhere to company policies and procedures
- Strong aptitude for learning/using IT packages and databases
- Share best practice at all times
- To be able to read the script accurately, word for word
- Always be professional, courteous and helpful
- Respectful to others
- Encouraging innovation and process improvement
- To achieve first time call resolution on every call
Skills & knowledge:
- Communication skills - the role requires excellent communication, the majority via telephone. Therefore it is essential that you have excellent skills in communicating.
- Interpersonal skills - the role require the applicant to deal with clients in a sensitive manner and must be able to deal with difficult calls and interactions whilst remaining professional.
- Ability to listen
- Eye for detail
- Data entry skills
- Experience within a call centre background.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job