Customer Service Advisor (Metering Team)
Temp to Perm
We are currently recruiting for a leading Utilities company based in Redhill. As a metering co-ordinator you will be responsible for all metering enquiries and seeing them through from start to finish.
This position is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the utilities industry in general and will provide an introduction in dealing with external 3rd parties on behalf of our client, it is focused on delivering excellent service and building strong relationships both internally and externally.
Duties will include:
* To manage and work queries raised both internally and externally through to resolution, liaising with external third parties as required.
* Maintain the integrity of data held in industry systems via data flows between industry parties such as MAMs, MOPs the Gas Transporter and Distribution companies.
* Establish and maintain relationships with external agents and Suppliers, to ensure data-flows are sent and received in an accurate and timely manner.
* Manage siteworks process within required SLAs inc. Deal with customer enquiries and liaise with the service provider(s).
* Provide support and represent Metering Operations in internal meetings and projects.
* Actively develop industry knowledge across the business to understand impacts and assist in team development for both short term and long term planning.
* Use of PowerQuote, MRM, CQMS and other in-house systems for day to day work, and a deeper knowledge for investigative fault resolution.
* Support the management of more complex queries and deal with escalations.
* Deliver the highest possible standard's of service to customers
* Identify areas for improvement and efficiencies in current processes and procedures.
- A technical background would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Business Objects and MS Excel would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent general education (minimum 5 GCSE's)
- Proven customer service experience
- Excellent administration skills
If this Customer Service Advisor role based in Redhill is of interest to you then please call Pier Recruitment on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.