An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a small business in the promotional gift and event branding market specialising in promotional merchandise. We are building on our existing team to strengthen and move the business forward due to growth in the industry. We are looking to find the right talent who has a flexible and tenacious approach, as this is an exciting and changing business.
What does the role involve?
You will be working for an ecommerce organisation who supply promotional merchandise and gift products to business customers. Working as part of a busy team you will be expected to provide true customer satisfaction and to manage the whole order process from initial customer contact through to delivery:
• Handling incoming sales enquiries from various channels from business customers, supporting clients with enquiries, provide advice on products if needed and where possible discussing current or new products
• Responding to email enquiries to provided quotations over the phone and via email
• Managing customer order books, through 6 layer sales process through to delivery stage
• Offering advice and suggesting alternatives where products are unavailable
• Liaising with external suppliers across the supply chain to ensure orders can be fulfilled and delivered in a timely manner
• Taking ownership of and resolving complaints efficiently and offering alternative solutions with support
• Follow process and procedure in line with industry regulations, i.e. Data Protection
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in completing orders for either customers or suppliers
- Previous administration experience where you have had to manage various tasks and been able to prioritise and organise work load to ensure completion
- Possess an excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi task in a busy environment
- A confident, articulate telephone manner
- Proven problem solving capabilities & if things go wrong take ownership for resolving
- The ability to confidently provide quotations through product knowledge and building relationships with customers
- Excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM programs
- Driven, passionate and particular about doing a great job?
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy?
- Highly organised and able to prioritise work load?
- Able to work under limited supervision but still exceed expectations through self-motivation?
- Looking for an opportunity where you can be part of the company’s success?
- Wanting to work in a small team that all support each other in a great environment.
- We are looking for someone with experience as an office administrator or receptionist with administration tasks that enjoys talking with customers and helping businesses by offering advice on items to best display their logo or message for their event.
- You will receive a salary of between £16,380 to £18,000 per annum depending on experience
- 35 hours per week - Mon to Fri 9.30am to 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Please note we are unable to contact all applicants. If you are successful the first stage of the application process will be an initial telephone discussion, followed by a face to face interview.
- Customer Contact
- Office Administrator
- Small Business
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job