A growing Salisbury based company is seeking a Customer Service Advisor to provide high quality frontline customer service by offering information and guidance, quickly and sensitively. You will receive many benefits such as 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays. In addition, this year our client will be offering 3 discretionary days of leave between Christmas and New Year’s. As well as a generous pension scheme.
As the Customer Service Advisor, your duties will be to:
- Provide a high quality telephone enquiry service, creating detailed records during telephone conversations.
- Determine if a complaint falls within the Terms of Reference and to advise and progress accordingly.
- Give guidance with regards to progressing a complaint.
- To administer appropriate Customer Service surveys on a weekly basis.
- To keep all material up to date and escalate complaints when needed.
- Produce letters and documentation according to Office procedures.
To be a successful Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good prioritising, problem solving and organisational skills
- Computer literate - especially in Microsoft Products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impartiality and diplomacy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resilience and tenacity (handles pressure to meet deadlines well, with an optimistic attitude)
- Ability to retain high level of information relating to processes
- Following instructions and procedures
You are required to work 35 hours a week.
In return, the Customer Service Advisor will receive a salary of £18,600 per annum depending on experience.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job