We are currently recruiting 15 additional inbound customer service advisors for our inbound call Centre in Crewe due to phenominal growth & expansion
These Permanent roles have salaries between 15.5k -17.3k
The Customers are the heart of everything they do, therefore we are looking for driven customer service advisors with questioning skills along with product knowledge to ensure your customer receives not only an exceptional experience but the right services for them.
Responsibilities and duties of this position include:
* Operative effectively with in a contact centre environment
* Answering call's in the new claims team
* Provide a warm and friendly point of contact
* Build an instant rapport with customers
* Understand the nature of the claim and use questioning skills to offer the best services for the customer.
* Communicate the benefits of services.
* Accurate record keeping and data entry
Essential Skills & Experience
* Previous customer service experience from within either a contact centre, retail or hospitality environment.
* Full UK driving licence (we will consider applicants who have passed their theory test but not yet sat the practical driving test)
* Knowledge of selling products or services (sales through service)
* Ability to work to targets
* I.T literate and competent in using in house systems
* Maintaining high standards of professionalism
* Presenting a friendly & polite manner
* Consistent delivery of quality & attention to detail
* Enthusiasm for customer service & satisfaction
Full induction training and development plan will be put in place to help you make the most out of this great opportunity.
Please note that you must be able to pass a basic disclosure (CRB check) for this role.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service