Customer Service Advisor
Leeds City Centre
£15,500 p.a. + benefits & progression plan
Are you looking for a stepping stone into an extremely reputable and continuously growing business based in Leeds City Centre? My client is looking for driven, vibrant and motivated Customer Service Advisor with customer facing or phone based customer service skills.
Whether you’re a retail professional, hospitality professional or call centre agent as long as you’re a committed and customer orientated individual we want to hear from you!
- 8 weeks thorough training
- Progression plans and skills development plans available
- Amazing, supportive and friendly team environment
- Office based customer service - NO DIALLER!
- 9 - 5:30 Monday to Friday, no evenings, no weekends and no shift work!
What will your day entail as a Customer Service Advisor??
- Receiving inbound calls from legal, financial and commercial clients
- Dealing with queries with regards to property applications
- Inputting new and updated information onto applications
- Sending out documentation requests to clients
- Administration of internal systems during and after phone calls
What experience and skills will the Customer Service Advisor need…
- Excellent customer service and verbal English skills
- Educated to GCSE level with a minimum of A-C in Maths & English
- At least 2 years recent work history within a customer facing / customer focussed role such as retail, hospitality, call centre, phone based
- A driven, positive and vibrant attitude with a willingness to learn and progress
What benefits, and rewards will you receive for all your hard work?
This Administrator role gives you the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with fantastic people, but you will also receive some amazing benefits:
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- 15% discount on Metro cards
- Located a 5 minute walk from Leeds Train Station
- Performance bonus
- An amazing 'lounge’ area kitted out with TV’s, speakers, bean bags, free drinks machines and a huge food prep area (as per request of the staff)
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Casual dress
- Pub quiz night once a month with a free bar
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role.
Start dates in January & February
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
- Customer Service