An exciting opportunity to join a leading FMCG business, based in Knutsford. The Customer Service Advisor role will be looking after both B2B and B2C customers, processing orders, dealing with enquiries and working closely with production/warehouse to ensure that customers receive first class service.
Our client is a leading FMCG business and household name. They have over 50 years experience in their field and are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join a growing team. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking for a role with progression, growth and a customer first attitude.
Duties of the Customer Service Advisor role include:
Effectively respond to customer enquiries, including stock availability, pricing, order status with a focus on achieving first response resolution
Liaise with Supply chain and quality teams to ensure sufficient stock is in place to maintain in each region to satisfy customer demands.
Administer customer orders and liaise with customers to agree quantities and bookings slots.
- Administer Customer prices files and maintain promotional price list and timelines.
- Update all relevant systems with customer requirements and ensure supply chain & logistics teams and third party logistics provider have all required information to ensure deliveries are completed ontime and in full.
- Escalate to Customer Service Manager any issues.
- Register and deal with customer complaints and ensure customer becomes a brand advocate with first response resolution.
- Support & contribute the CS continuous improvement programme across all processes and functions, regularly updating SOP's when necessary
- Recognise changes in customer demand and provide feedback to Logistics Manager EMEA.
- Other duties may be required from time to time, including other tasks for which the person will be trained
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent proactive communication skills - verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service experience
The salary on offer is £20k - £25k per annum.
- "customer service" "b2b" "retail" "fmcg"