** Customer Service Advisor **
Join a team of experts to offer excellent import and distribution solutions throughout the UK and Ireland.
YOUR NEW JOB...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a career driven individual to receive quality training and a development structure in a fast growing company. This role is suited to someone who is looking to develop and progress within the organisation.
- Dealing with customers and clients via the telephone and e-mail
- Providing excellent customer service
- Assist with marketing campaigns
- Order processing
- Offer support to the sales team and managers
- Processing credit checks
- Database management
- Process leads and connect with lapsed clients
Required Skill Minimum Experience
- Excellent customer service
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Willingness to learn and develop within the company
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Excellent communication skills
WHATS ON OFFER…
Candidates will receive continuous training for the first 3 months, with the opportunity of promotion after 6 months.
Salary: £16-20,000 dependent on experience + 5% yearly bonus cap + pension scheme (after 6 months)
Working Hours: 35 hours per week with 1 hour lunch break (08:00-16:00 OR 08:30-16:30 OR 09:00 - 17:30)
Holiday Entitlement: 31 days (20days + 8 days Bank Holiday + 3 Days Christmas Shutdown)
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
- Customer Service