City Centre location - Fun supportive environment - Customer Service Advisor - Financial Services
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and organised candidate to work as a Customer Service Advisor in Bristol City centre for a successful Financial Services Company. You will need to be driven, Customer service orientated and have the ability to handle customer enquiries effectively via multiple channels. The successful candidate will be able to work towards achieving agreed business targets to create a seamless customer experience.
Duties of the Customer Service Advisor will include (but are not limited to);
- Maintain effective relationships with colleagues and the general public
- Monitoring performance against KPI's and seeking support and advice if needed
- Communicating with existing and potential customers through different channels
- Attending meetings and contributing to continuous improvement of processes
- Accurate maintenance of the operational databases and customer files
If you think you have the right skills and experience to be successful as a Customer Service Advisor, then please send me your CV today!
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Location: Bristol City Centre
Working Hours: 40 Hours (Flexible hours and overtime available)