Temporary Customer Service Advisor
We’re partnering with our client based in Hitchinand recruiting a number of temporary staff for an exciting 3 week project to support a well established brand. No previous experience necessary but you must be comfortable both on the phone and using online systems to process orders.
Full commitment is needed between 12th March to 30th March 2018. 40 hours per week, £8.00 per hour pay with the opportunity to secure an end of project bonus.
Temporary Customer Service Advisor - Job Overview
As a Temporary Customer Service Advisor your duties will include;
Duties will include;
- Handling incoming calls from existing customers, processing orders and answering questions relating to the product
- Inputting customer data and reconfirming customer requirements on the phone
- Supporting with delivery and contract questions, assisted by the management team
Temporary Customer Service Advisor - Skills & Experience Required
- Previous relevant experience would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided
- Candidates applying must be confident working in a contact centre environment
- Full commitment with no pre-booked time off required between 12th March to 30th March 2018
Job Title - Benefits Offered
- £8.00 per hour
- Completion bonus of up to £120 (qualifying conditions apply)
- Guaranteed contract between the above dates
- Opportunity for longer term opportunities available within the business
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job