Interaction Recruitment is the UK's fastest growing independent recruiter with offices Nationwide. We are currently working in partnership with our award winning client RAC who are looking to recruit professional, enthusiastic and driven individuals to join their vibrant and growing teams.
The RAC are looking for YOU to join an elite team of Motor Claims Advisors!
If you are looking for a role within customer service then this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in the automotive industry. There are lots of opportunities to progress and enhance your skills and career with excellent training and development opportunities
Whilst this role is initially a temporary 12 week position there are very real opportunities to become permanent, depending on performance and attendance.
Who are the RAC
The RAC is one of the UK's most progressive motoring organisations, providing services for both private and business motorists.
With approximately 4,000 dedicated staff, the RAC operates from three UK operations and offers vehicle and breakdown services through a nationwide, branded patrol force, focusing primarily on vehicle repairs and recovery. In 2014, the RAC's patrol force of approximately 1,500 patrols attended to 2.3 million rescue breakdowns.
The RAC is committed to making motoring easier, safer, more affordable and more enjoyable for vehicle drivers and road users.
More about the Role
To take inbound phone calls from customers who wish to make an insurance claim. Many customers may be in distress so the role will require someone who is calm and collected while also being able to multi-task and prioritise.
· Take details from the customer to bring up account
· Find out details of the accident to ascertain what might need to be done to help the customer
· Input the information collected from the customer on the system to process a claim
· Assist the customer in what maybe a traumatic experience, using empathy and understanding
· Claims handling experience
· Previous call centre/customer service experience
· Empathetic, understanding, articulate, great communicator
· Problem and issue resolution
· Organisation and prioritising case load
· Good computer skills
· The starting wage is £7.50 per hour
· After 12 weeks your wage will increase depending on performance and attendance
· The role is based in Stretford and may require you to be able to drive due to the location and working hours.
· The working hours will be in-between the times of 7am-10pm, Monday to Sunday.
· You will need to be fully flexible and be able to work either 20 or 35 hours per week, there will also be the opportunity of overtime if needed.
· This is a temporary 12 week position, with the possibility to extend depending on performance.
If you are looking for a role in customer service or even if you are looking for a more challenging role within customer service this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in their field. There are lots of opportunities to progress and enhance your career with nationally recognised training and development programmes.
If you have the above skills and experience and can commit to the working hours and a challenging working environment we would like to hear from you. To apply please submit your CV. Thank you for your consideration.