An immediate opportunity is now available for a Customer Service Advisor to join a market leading organisation located in Salisbury, Wiltshire. This a full time, permanent contract offering a competitive salary.
In this position, you’ll:
- Provide a high-quality telephone enquiry service.
- Create detailed records during telephone conversations (live logging).
- Administer appropriate Customer Service surveys on a weekly basis.
- Keep all material up to date.
- Produce letters and documentation according to Office procedures.
- Act and comply in accordance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably allocated from time to time.
If this sounds great, here’s what we’re looking for:
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Good prioritising, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Team player
- Positive can-do attitude
- Computer literate - especially in Microsoft Products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impartiality and diplomacy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resilience and tenacity (handles pressure to meet deadlines well, with an optimistic attitude)
This Customer Service Advisor position is offering a competitive salary and some great company benefits.
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Call Logging
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job