Customer Service - Connections
£10.57 per hour
Monday 09:00-16:30 7.5hrs
Tuesday 09:00-16:30 7.5hrs
Wednesday 09:00-16:00 7hrs
I am currently recruiting for a global energy company and world leader in wind energy. They provide energy management and supply of gas and electricity in the UK.
You will be receiving incoming calls in regards to connection faults.
- Manages correspondence and contacts accordingly deciding and initiating the action or communication required within the business.
- Support delivery of connection customer and regulatory commitments.
- Provide general clerical support to Connections Department.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all aspects of your operation and actively promote customer service standards within area of responsibility.
- Investigate and prepare responses to customer enquires and complaints and follow the customer escalated complaints processes as required.
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job