Customer Service Advisor
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor.
This job would suit someone who is an excellent team player and thrives in a customer service environment. Working as part of a pro-active team, the successful applicant will assist in processing orders from existing and new customers whilst always ensuring the best possible service is provided to their customer base.
This company is well established and is a household name. The successful candidate will have experience in customer services in an office environment, where they are familiar processing orders. The right person will have an excellent telephone manner and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Duties will include:
- Manage the inputting of incoming orders, ensuring customer contact is maintained during this process and delivery dates are agreed with both customer and production and communicated.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure high standards of quality service are maintained.
- Working closely with the production site in the UK and the transport department to ensure the timely despatch of orders and/or collection.
- Working closely with credit control in regards to opening accounts and raising proformas.
- Ensure that all returns are managed in line with procedures.
- Assist other members of the Customer Service Advisors team as required.
- Advise internal and external customers of relevant software updates, outages and changes
- Proactively monitor all applications to ensure warning of issues that will impact the customer
- Set up and configure data extracts for customers
- Maintain and update process documents
For more information about this job or any other Customer Service jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire please don't hesitate to contact us or visit our website, www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.