Platform Migration Customer Service Advisor
Pay Rate : £9.77/hour
Do you thrive on giving excellent customer service? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you`ve got great customer service then, we`d love to speak with you!
You will be part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that`s enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 3 month temporary role , highly likely to be extended to at least 6 months. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.77 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday on a rotational shift pattern from 7.30am - 18.00pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks you`ll receive excellent support and training.
- Working in the Platform Migration Project Team
- Initially you will calling commercial banking clients, talking them through the process
- Secondly, once the client has migrated you will be part of the helpdesk team, servicing the client with any queries such as set up, making payments, etc
- This is a contact centre hence you'll be handling high volume of calls
- Working in a team environment in an open plan office
- Customer service experience in financial sector will be beneficial
WHAT`S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with Pertemps Managed Solutions if you`re interested in becoming a customer service professional. You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189.
Together We Make It Possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job